Saturday, June 18, 2011

Controversy

I know it's been a lot of drama going on the blog for the past 4 days but everyone you won't be seeing me on SexyAssModels just telling everyone and that blog ended with only 6 Followers and it is now ccanceled and he still went out swinging saying it was that dude (on Twpefiitter) so just telling you and Ju5t1n84 and ThatNonymousGuy won't be on here either and if my spelling is bad it's because I'm typing in White so I can't see so let's make this a new start. I will have certain style of posts on certain dsorry for the spelling but it will be different for now and out so hope it will be a good run and maybe some new followers and maybe hohopefully it will be a good one so see you there!

13 comments:

  1. Yep cuzz he is a little scary ass wipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. who put fantastic on here, this is boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BORING ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic like yeah he is gone and I like the joke he kept on swinging like he was piling up bullshit till the end and JakeTheSnake and stephenWTF he didn't mean it like he feels bad he was just telling people he doesn't know dude chill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Word,yeah yall why yall getting all funky for. Damn

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHy in the hell r you guys taking out your angers on EVERYONE ELSE! GOSH OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow really a lot that happened and yeah what's the attitude for?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fuckin stanky attitudes damn man. Wow I just said he was sensitive on the Miss Candid but now he LEFT?! Damn taking shit to serious DAMN

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey guys chill alright don't get mad at everyone else, u jumped on the side u wanted to, stop being dip-shits over something that didn't even have full proof happened grow up. I'm not on here being a jackass and talking shit so don't say shit to me

    ReplyDelete
  10. u guys sound so fucking obvious like one of u were the Anonymous fuck-head who kept commenting on the blog starting shit. I mean that might be it cuz I don't get why u guys r getting so fuckin irritated by this post. STFU or leave

    ReplyDelete